- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Resources for Families Affected by Incarceration
- Homeless Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Older Adults & Adults with Disabilities
- DCYF Cash Payment Program
The Family Support Warm Line
The Family Support Warm Line is a partnership between Waypoint and the State of New Hampshire. The service is funded in part by NH Department of Health and Human Services.
Stresses are high. Struggles are huge. Families are worried. And, that's why there's the Family Support Warm Line!
The Waypoint Family Support Warm Line is a free phone-in service where callers can talk confidentially to a family support professional to get help with everything from coping strategies, child behaviors, and family dynamics, to household management, basic needs relief, and family empowerment. We can help you access tools, resources, and services to navigate life during challenging times. The Waypoint Family Support Warm Line can accommodate just about any language spoken in NH.
Here are some details:
- The toll-free number is 1-800-640-6486 and there is never a charge for the service.
- You may phone our Warm Line, 1-800-640-6486, to connect with family support professional and someone will get back to you within 24 business hours.
- Each call may last up to one hour.
- Family Support professionals will provide guidance and support on issues big or small, and may offer referrals to other Waypoint programs or other providers in the community.
- NOTE: This is not a HOT line. Emergency calls should still be made to 911. Urgent calls to Waypoint will be routed accordingly for a prompt response.
We’re honored for the opportunity to serve New Hampshire families in their time of need. We look forward to hearing from you.
Fundraiser to benefit Waypoint at the Richie McFarland Center
Saturday, September 17, 2022 | 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.