- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Federal Financial Help for Youth
Community-Based Voluntary Services
Region Statewide: Waypoint (and Family Resource Center of Gorham in Coos and upper Grafton County) Eligibility Families referred by NH DCYF Fee None to client Contact Katie Buckley, program manager
CBVS works to preserve families at risk and prevent the need for state involvement.
Through CBVS, Waypoint, an independent, nonprofit organization, can help to preserve and strengthen your family, and keep your children safe at home in nurturing environments where they can thrive. CBVS can help your family to recognize your own strengths and find solutions to everyday problems.
When you work with us, we are your partner, and there is no DCYF involvement. You will have the benefit of a family support worker who will be dedicated to you--working alongside you to help you achieve your goals.
What We Do
- Equip families with the skills and tools to overcome life challenges
- Improve family functioning
- Preserve families
- Celebrate successes
How We Do It
- In partnership with families
- Removing barriers
- Building on strengths
- Tailoring services to needs
- Enhancing resources & connections
CBVS is time-limited, voluntary, and free to clients.
A FUNdraiser to help launch the new Family Resource Center in the Upper Valley