Waypoint Guardians are a group of dedicated supporters who are the guiding light for Waypoint programs and services. They are the champions of our mission and our cause, donating $1,000 each year to help the over 6,000 struggling families, youth, and elderly in NH.
As a Waypoint Guardian, you decide where you want to make the biggest impact. Designate your gift:
- Where Needed Most - This allows Waypoint to distribute funds where they are needed most – whether that is to help families who have children with a chronic illness, or the elderly who have no family support. Know that your gift is helping someone along the way.
- Youth Experiencing Homelessness - An estimated 15,000 youth and young adults in NH will experience some form of homelessness this year. They are homeless for any number of reasons. Perhaps their parents have substance use disorders, or they were or are being abused or neglected. Or, they may have aged out of foster care and have no family to support them. Waypoint helps to provide youth with resources ranging from survival aid to temporary housing, and case management.
- Helping Children & Families Before there were state services to protect children, there was Waypoint. Today, independent from but in partnership with the State, we remain committed to protecting and advancing the well-being of children. Whether it's through foster care, parenting support, or advocacy – Waypoint is in the community providing a lifeline to families and children in need.
- Home Care - Our companions, homemakers, and nurses provide in-home assistance to seniors and adults with disabilities. Most of our clients do not have family support and most live in poverty. Waypoint helps clients remain at home for as long as they want to and it is safe. Without Waypoint, they would have no other options.
- The Upper Valley - Waypoint is growing in the Upper Valley. Families are struggling. Extreme poverty, lack of transportation, and addiction have created barriers for the most vulnerable families. Our new Family Resource Center will provide vital assistance to these families - offering a range of programs, a network of support, and connections to community services.
Please join this group of extraordinary supporters who lead the way in making real change that impacts real lives every day!