- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Resources for Families Affected by Incarceration
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Older Adults & Adults with Disabilities
- Services for young people experiencing homelessness
Be a Caregiver
Some people just have a gift. Those with this gift tend to become caregivers.
Caregivers in Waypoint’s Home Care program have an important job to do: help seniors and those with disabilities to maintain their independence, safety, and quality of life, in the comfort of their own homes, on their own terms.
The clients in Waypoint’s Home Care programs are often alone and on fixed incomes, and have no other means of assistance. As a caregiver, you would work one on one in the homes of our clients to provide personal care, cooking, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, errands, and good company. It is almost certainly guaranteed that while you are helping, you will be inspired and delighted by those you serve.
Being a caregiver at Waypoint has many rewards:
- Flexible hours
- Comprehensive benefits
- Opportunities for growth
- A great team to work with
- Competitive wages and mileage reimbursement
- Training and on-going support
- All that, and the joy of making a positive difference in the life of another human being.
Our Home Care program currently employs over 100 Personal Care Service Providers, LNAs and nurses. Our dedicated staff love what they do! Would you like to be a part of our team?
Click HERE to see job openings!
“What you do is so important. You people are angels on Earth. I love my caregiver like she was part of my own family.” Elsie, age 88, Goffstown, NH
“I love what I do. It’s an honor to be in the lives of these amazing people. I count my blessings every day.” E.S.