- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Resources for Families Affected by Incarceration
- Homeless Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- DCYF Cash Payment Program
Family Resource Centers
Welcome to Waypoint’s Family Resource Centers, where individuals and families can come for resources, services, support, supplies, connections, advocacy, professional staff, and opportunities.
Services are always free and all are welcome!
Waypoint has Family Resource Centers across the state through which you can access an array of services to address your needs at every age and stage of life. While each regional FRC does something a little different, ALL can help families to overcome challenges and get what they need to succeed. Family Resource Centers promote strong families and great childhoods!
Here are just some of the things you’ll find through our network of Family Resource Centers:
- A welcome space for gathering
- Home visiting (where we come to you)
- Support & education groups & classes
- Playgroups and library
- Grandparent / kinship navigators
- Perinatal addiction care coordination
- Multi-cultural supports, with interpreters
- Mental health counseling
- Help with parenting and early childhood development
- Help during pregnancy
- Assistance with housing, healthcare, education, employment, utilities, transportation, childcare
- Basic needs relief (food, basic necessities)
- Access to community resources
Each FRC has different features, programs, and hours. Contact the FRC near you for further information (see left column).
Bringing help and hope home for the holidays!
Find out how you could win $5,000 in cash!