- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
Want to help?
There are many ways you can help advance Waypoint's life-saving programs and services for runaway, homeless, and at-risk youth.
1. Provide a material donation or do a drive to provide much needed items:
- Hygiene Products
- New underwear and socks for adolescents and young adults
- Seasonally appropriate clothing including outerwear
- Non-perishable foods items that are also nutritious * Gas cards or bus tickets
- Tents, sleeping bags, tarps, blankets
- Bath towels and face clothes
- Twin Size sheets
- Gift cards to grocery stores, Walmart, or Target
- Welcome kits for youth moving into TLP or to independent housing to include anything you would need in your first home.
YRC staff will accept items anytime the drop-in is open. The YRC is open on a variable schedule. Please check with us first to arrange drop-off. email@example.com
1. Provide a monetary donation to support program operations by clicking here: DONATE NOW.
2. Become part of our annual SleepOut fundraiser. Link for the 2022 event will go up soon.
3. If you are interested in volunteering, opportunities are as follows:
- Cater/order take-out meal to be delivered to Waypoint. You may also be able to help serve the meal. This can be a one-time opportunity or weekly/monthly.
- Career services: Assist participants with job search, resumes and cover letters, and interviewing skills.
- Internships: We can provide appropriate internship experiences for both undergraduate and graduate level programs in a variety of human service fields on a case by case basis. If you are interested an internship, click here.
A FUNdraiser to help launch the new Family Resource Center in the Upper Valley