- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
Want to help?
There are many ways you can help advance Waypoint's life-saving programs and services for runaway, homeless, and at-risk youth.
1. Provide a material donation or do a drive to provide much needed items:
- Hygiene Products
- New underwear and socks for adolescents and young adults
- Seasonally appropriate clothing including outerwear
- Non-perishable foods items that are also nutritious * Gas cards or bus tickets
- Tents, sleeping bags, tarps, blankets
- Bath towels and face clothes
- Twin Size sheets
- Gift cards to grocery stores, Walmart, or Target
- Welcome kits for youth moving into TLP or to independent housing to include anything you would need in your first home.
In Manchester, YRC staff will accept items anytime the drop-in is open. The YRC is open weekdays as follows:
Fri. 11:30am - 5:30pm
To arrange drop off of donation items on the Seacoast please call (603) 851-1230
2. Provide a monetary donation to support program operations by clicking here: DONATE NOW.
3. Become part of our annual SleepOut fundraiser by clicking here: 2019 SLEEPOUT.
4. If you are interested in volunteering opportunities are the following:
- Cater/order take-out meal to be delivered to Waypoint. You may also be able to help serve the meal. This can be a one-time opportunity or weekly/monthly.
- Career services: Assist participants with job search, resumes and cover letters, and interviewing skills.
- Internships: We can provide appropriate internship experiences for both undergraduate and graduate level programs in a variety of human service fields on a case by case basis. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Director, Erin Kelly, at firstname.lastname@example.org.