- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Resources for Families Affected by Incarceration
- Services for young people experiencing homelessness
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Older Adults & Adults with Disabilities
Want to help?
There are many ways you can help advance Waypoint's life-saving programs and services for runaway, homeless, and at-risk youth.
1. Provide a material donation or do a drive to provide much needed items:
- Hygiene Products
- New underwear and socks for adolescents and young adults
- Seasonally appropriate clothing including outerwear
- Non-perishable foods items that are also nutritious * Gas cards or bus tickets
- Tents, sleeping bags, tarps, blankets
- Bath towels and face clothes
- Twin Size sheets
- Gift cards to grocery stores, Walmart, or Target
- Welcome kits for youth moving into transitional or independent housing, to include anything you would need in your first home.
Youth Resource Center (YRC) staff will accept items anytime the drop-in is open. The YRC is open on a variable schedule. Please check with us first to arrange drop-off. email@example.com
1. Provide a monetary donation to support program operations by clicking here: DONATE NOW.
2. Become part of our annual SleepOut fundraiser. Link for the 2022 event will go up soon.
3. If you are interested in volunteering, opportunities are as follows:
- Cater/order take-out meal to be delivered to Waypoint. You may also be able to help serve the meal. This can be a one-time opportunity or weekly/monthly.
- Career services: Assist participants with job search, resumes and cover letters, and interviewing skills.
- Internships: We can provide appropriate internship experiences for both undergraduate and graduate level programs in a variety of human service fields on a case by case basis. If you are interested an internship, click here.
Below: How one organization helped...