- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Resources for Families Affected by Incarceration
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Older Adults & Adults with Disabilities
- Services for young people experiencing homelessness
Region Statewide Eligibility Court ordered DCYF referred cases Fee No cost to clients Contact To make a referral
The Waypoint Parent Aide Program provides supervised visits and parenting support for those who are involved with child protective services. The program offers basic parent education, emotional support, parenting strategies, and access to an array of community resources, to help establish healthy bonds and strengthen family life.
Waypoint’s parent aides are caring, skilled, trusted professionals, who will work with you and your children for a period of time, tailoring services to the specific circumstances of your family.
How we can help:
- Provide support, guidance, helpful information, and positive role modeling
- Help you to develop parenting skills such as behavior management, proper nutrition, a healthy lifestyle, time and household management, parent-child communication, and organizational skills.
- Help you to connect with resources in your community for food, housing, transportation, utilities, education, job opportunities, etc.
Services may be provided in the home, the community, or at the Waypoint Family Resource Center. Duration of services varies depending upon your family’s needs.
Waypoint's 10th Annual Sleepout