- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth Continuum
- Intervention & Treatment
- Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Camp Spaulding
Region Statewide Eligibility Court ordered DCYF referred cases Fee No cost to clients Contact 1-603-518-4238
The Waypoint Parent Aide Program provides supervised visits and parenting support for those who are involved with child protective services. The program offers basic parent education, emotional support, parenting strategies, and access to an array of community resources, to help establish healthy bonds and strengthen family life.
Waypoint’s parent aides are caring, skilled, trusted professionals, who will work with you and your children for a period of time, tailoring services to the specific circumstances of your family.
How we can help:
- Provide support, guidance, helpful information, and positive role modeling
- Help you to develop parenting skills such as behavior management, proper nutrition, a healthy lifestyle, time and household management, parent-child communication, and organizational skills.
- Help you to connect with resources in your community for food, housing, transportation, utilities, education, job opportunities, etc.
Services may be provided in the home, the community, or at the Waypoint Family Resource Center. Duration of services varies depending upon your family’s needs.
Changing the course for homeless youth.