- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Resources for Families Affected by Incarceration
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Older Adults & Adults with Disabilities
- Services for young people experiencing homelessness
Manchester System of Care/Early Childhood Wraparound
Region Throughout New Hampshire Fee None to client
The Manchester System of Care/Early Childhood Wraparound is designed to help families of young children who have social and emotional developmental concerns access the help they need to gain stability and success in their communities, schools, and homes.
The NH Early Childhood Wraparound Program is a different way of working with families Based on solid evidence, the model incorporates a team approach, incorporating the services of various providers from throughout the community.
This program has since been transferred to NFI North. You can find more information about their wraparound program here: https://www.nfinorth.com/early...
- Medicaid-eligible children, birth - 5 years old, who live in NH
- Child has documented significant social and emotional developmental concerns
- Past services have not worked or have not been the right fit for your family
Waypoint and 95.7 WZID Present
The 25th Annual Christmas is for Kids Telethon!