- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Resources for Families Affected by Incarceration
- Homeless Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Older Adults & Adults with Disabilities
- DCYF Cash Payment Program
Teen Turnabout / Tracking
Region Statewide Eligibility Referrals are accepted from DCYF Child Protective Social Workers, Juvenile Probation and Parole Officers, and/or District Courts. Fee No cost to clients Contact To make a referral
Tracking (aka Teen Turnabout) provides outreach and tracking services to adjudicated youth, ages of 11-17, who’ve been referred by DCYF members (CPSWs or JPPOs). These youth have exhibited acting out behaviors at home, in school and/or in the community, such as truancy, running away, and delinquency.
GOAL: Through intensive community-based supervision and tracking, Teen Turnabout seeks to keep youth in the community while improving family functioning, increasing school attendance, and decreasing substance use and delinquent behaviors. With a client-centered approach, TT helps youth and their families to identify strengths and goals. Together, they work on a psycho-social assessment and create a therapeutic service plan.
Services include, but are not limited to—
- daily monitoring of curfew
- daily monitoring of school attendance and performance
- weekly family, school, and individual meetings
- non-forensic drug testing
- school advocacy
- case management
- community service arrangement and supervision
- job search and job skill training
- 24-hour / 7 day a week crisis intervention and support via on call system.
Lead with joy