- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Federal Financial Help for Youth
Teen Turnabout / Tracking
Region Statewide Eligibility Referrals are accepted from DCYF Child Protective Social Workers, Juvenile Probation and Parole Officers, and/or District Courts. Fee No cost to clients Contact Intake Coordinator
Tracking (aka Teen Turnabout) provides outreach and tracking services to adjudicated youth, ages of 11-17, who’ve been referred by DCYF members (CPSWs or JPPOs). These youth have exhibited acting out behaviors at home, in school and/or in the community, such as truancy, running away, and delinquency.
GOAL: Through intensive community-based supervision and tracking, Teen Turnabout seeks to keep youth in the community while improving family functioning, increasing school attendance, and decreasing substance use and delinquent behaviors. With a client-centered approach, TT helps youth and their families to identify strengths and goals. Together, they work on a psycho-social assessment and create a therapeutic service plan.
Services include, but are not limited to—
- daily monitoring of curfew
- daily monitoring of school attendance and performance
- weekly family, school, and individual meetings
- non-forensic drug testing
- school advocacy
- case management
- community service arrangement and supervision
- job search and job skill training
- 24-hour / 7 day a week crisis intervention and support via on call system.
YOU’RE INVITED to get what you need for your family!
Everything you need to raise your family in today’s world. Check out any of our FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER’s across NH!