- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Resources for Families Affected by Incarceration
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Older Adults & Adults with Disabilities
- Services for young people experiencing homelessness
Region Manchester & Seacoast Eligibility Runaway and homeless youth and those at risk, ages 12 - 22, Manchester and Seacoast areas Fee No cost to clients Contact Manchester Area
If you are a young person experiencing homelessness in New Hampshire, the Waypoint Street Outreach program can help you.
Street Outreach provides “boots on the ground” –that's the SOP street team
– who canvas the community in search of at risk youth. You'll see them wearing blue shirts or jackets imprinted with the word OUTREACH. They are out almost every day of the year and go just about everywhere-- parks, the woods, river fronts, cemeteries, downtown, off the beaten path, and along the beaches in the Seacoast and Manchester regions. Consider them your lifeline to meeting your basic needs and getting what you'll need to become safe, stable, and self-sufficient. They want to help you reach your goals for success.
In Manchester, you can drop-in at our Youth Resource Center, a judgment-free safe zone, where you can get food, clothes, take a shower, do laundry, and get the support of a our amazing staff---they GET IT. There, you can also get supportive counseling, and help with connecting to job training, State documentation and ID, transportation, housing, healthcare, and treatment for substance use disorders, as well as building healthy connections.
Waypoint's Street Outreach and Youth Resource Center services are always free, voluntary and nonjudgmental.
Youth Resource Center locations: Manchester, 298 Hanover St. Rochester, 3 Wallace St. Concord--coming soon to 203 No. State St.
Below: Seacoast/Tri-City SOP team
Meet Our Team
Erin George-Kelly, MA Director email@example.com
Mandy Lancaster, MSW Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration for Children and Families – Family and Youth Services Bureau
Waypoint Family Support