- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Federal Financial Help for Youth
Contact Amy Malone, MSPM - Case Manager
Mandy Lancaster, MSW - Program Manager, Runaway & Homeless Youth Programs
Right now, many young adults in our community are struggling through homelessness because they do not have family to go to and they cannot afford safe, stable housing on their own.
When you help to house these young adults, you play an integral role in helping them to take charge of their lives and to become contributing members of the community.
The Rapid Rehousing Program offers landlords a great opportunity to get
- guaranteed rent on time.
- a year-long minimum commitment.
- and renters who get help with everything from financial assistance for security deposits and utilities, to help with housekeeping and being a good neighbor.
Please help us house our community’s homeless youth. They deserve a chance that YOU have the power to provide.
YOU’RE INVITED to get what you need for your family!
Everything you need to raise your family in today’s world. Check out any of our FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER’s across NH!