- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Resources for Families Affected by Incarceration
- Homeless Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Older Adults & Adults with Disabilities
- DCYF Cash Payment Program
The Children’s Place and Parent Education Center
Region Concord Area Eligibility Children up through age 6 Contact Kelly Bozetarnik, Director
(603) 224.9920 firstname.lastname@example.org Form(s) TCP Parent Guide
“Teaching, Learning and Practicing with Quality and Joy”
The Children’s Place is a child care and family resource center that promotes early childhood development through a comprehensive program of education and support for children and families. TCP also serves as an advocate for early learning across New Hampshire.
When children come to TCP, they are welcomed by highly skilled, compassionate staff and a beautiful place where they can learn and grow, make friends and happy memories, explore and expand their horizons, and enjoy new adventures and positive experiences that they will take with them as they navigate life.
These early experiences will help prepare them for the future and optimize their chances to reach their full potential.
The Children’s Place welcomes children and families of all walks of life. TCP is inclusive of all races, colors, abilities, national and ethnic origins, cultures, and religious backgrounds.
See The Children’s Place PARENT GUIDEBOOK for details on our philosophy and approach, enrollment, staff, health and safety policies, and more.
Fundraiser to benefit Waypoint at the Richie McFarland Center
Saturday, September 17, 2022 | 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.