- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth Continuum
- Intervention & Treatment
- Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Camp Spaulding
Partners in Health
Region Coos, Grafton, Sullivan, and Merrimack Counties Eligibility Families with children, ages birth- 21, who have a chronic health condition that is certified by a physician, expected to last for six months or more, and has a significant impact on daily life. Fee No fee to clients Contact 603-518-4000
A chronic health condition is a health condition that persists for a long time. A chronic health condition is one lasting three months or more, by the definition of the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics. Chronic health conditions generally cannot be prevented by vaccines or cured by medication, nor do they just disappear.
Possible chronic health conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Asthma Cancer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart conditions
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Spina Bifida
Your family support coordinator will help you and your family to:
- Identify needs
- Access available resources
- Work with schools, insurance companies, and healthcare providers
- Provide respite funding when needed
- Create social and recreational opportunities with other families who share similar concerns. PIH staff also work with other health and human service professionals in order to develop a community support network for your family.
Meet Our Team
Melissa Hugener Program Director
Heather Boudle Family Support Coordinator
Joyce Bernier Family Support Coordinator
Janice Boudreau Family Support Coordinator
Kara MacDonald Family Support Coordinator
The Partners In Health program is made possible by funding from the NH Department of Health and Human Services.
Partners State of NH/DHHS Partners In Health
Changing the course for homeless youth.