- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
Family Preservation & Strengthening
CounselingCounseling to children , adolescents, families and couples for a variety of Behavioral Health conditions.
Individual Service OptionsHigh-intensity, home based program where intervention occurs 2-3 times a week.
Integrated Home Based ServicesShort term home based intervention to children and their families to restore positive functioning in the home and community.
Parent AideCourt ordered supervised visits in our office for children and their parents.
Foster Care RecruitmentPlacement, training, and support.
Community-Based Voluntary ServicesA transformative new program designed to preserve families and prevent state intervention.
A FUNdraiser to help launch the new Family Resource Center in the Upper Valley