The primary difference between the Program and Advocacy entry types is the left column.
Content Tab fields:
- Title: Displays to the left of the square photo (above on mobile). The url slug is autogenerated based on the title, so be aware of this when changing the title of a page.
- Square photo: Assets, to change the image, first delete the existing image and then select a new asset. Min size: 800x800 px. Photo will be sized and cropped automatically. This will also be used on the arena page cropped as a circle so be sure to check that it displays properly.
- The image title (double-click on the image to see) is the alt tag for the photo, provides alternative information for an image if a user for some reason cannot view it (because of slow connection, an error in the src attribute, or if the user uses a screen reader).
- Description: WYSIWYG, displays as white paragraph text
- Full Width Photo (or video): Assets, one or more can be included, minimum size 800 x 450px.
- Listing: This is used on the Youth Continuum Transitional Living page.
- Image - Assets, (min size 250x250px)
- Name or Headline - light blue, serif font
- Subhead - white, bold, sans-serif font
- Paragraph Copy - WYSIWYG, white, sans-serif font
- Staff - create new entry or select from list of existing staff; include: name, photo(min size 250x250px), title, credential, bio, email and phone number.
Left Tab fields:
- Title: Picks up from Content tab.
- Label: Max 30 characters, white, bold, sans serif font.
- Left Content: Light blue, serif font. Note: Links to sibling pages are autogenerated.
- Contact(s): Name or Title, Email, Phone