- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
Waypoint Starts New Voluntary Services Program to Head Off Child Neglect and Abuse
New Hampshire is moving forward with one of the biggest expansions of child services improvements in a decade after the Executive Council approved sweeping contracts to provide “voluntary services” to families.
Starting soon, two nonprofit organizations will be building up a team of employees tasked with reaching out to families in need of help and helping them draw up plans and get access to services.
The hope is that by spending the resources to reach families earlier, social workers can address family issues before they lead to situations of potential abuse or neglect.
Sign up now to sleep out, or support someone who is.