- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Federal Financial Help for Youth
Foster & Adoptive Parents/Kinscare
PASTA (Parenting a Second Time Around)
A free support group for grandparents and other family caregivers who are raising a child relative.
Wednesdays, 5:30 – 7:00pm, starting May 19
at the YMCA, 30 Mechanic St., Manchester
Topics include child development, discipline and guidance, caring for oneself
as a caregiver, rebuilding a family, living with teens, legal issues and advocacy.
Free childcare provided.
For further information, contact kinship navigator, Jennifer Conn, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register: 603.232.8618 or email@example.com
YOU’RE INVITED to get what you need for your family!
Everything you need to raise your family in today’s world. Check out any of our FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER’s across NH!