- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
Foster & Adoptive Parents/Kinscare
PASTA (Parenting a Second Time Around)
A free support group for grandparents and other family caregivers who are raising a child relative.
Wednesdays, 5:30 – 7:00pm, starting May 19
at the YMCA, 30 Mechanic St., Manchester
Topics include child development, discipline and guidance, caring for oneself
as a caregiver, rebuilding a family, living with teens, legal issues and advocacy.
Free childcare provided.
For further information, contact kinship navigator, Jennifer Conn, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register: 603.232.8618 or email@example.com
A FUNdraiser to help launch the new Family Resource Center in the Upper Valley