- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Federal Financial Help for Youth
Our Nashua Family Resource Center invites you to join us online for a free, six week course that will help you to make nutritious meals your kids will like, get tips for saving money on groceries, making home-made baby food, and so much more. You'll even get a free bag of groceries for each class you attend, AND, a free baby food blender upon completion of the course!
Wednesdays, 3:00-4:00pm, starting July 28.
A FUNdraiser to help launch the new Family Resource Center in the Upper Valley