- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
POSITIVE SOLUTIONS: A six-session course to help parents develop strategies to improve their effectiveness and satisfaction as parents. The discussion is focused on children ages 0-5.
- Offered quarterly. Next group starts March 5, 3:30 - 5pm.
- 103 N State Street, Concord
- Call Joan 603-518-4210 or Carolyn 518-4390 for more information or to register
CIRCLE OF PARENTS: A support group for parents.
- Tuesdays, 10:00 – 11:30am
- Franklin United Methodist Church, 88 Franklin Street, Franklin
- Stop by or call Joan at 603-518-4210 for more information
GRANDPARENTS CAFE: A support group for people who are caring for their child relative(s).
- 1st & 3rd Thursdays, 12:00 – 1:00pm
- The Children's Place, 27 Burns Avenue, Concord
- Group is free
- Bring your bag lunch. Other refreshments provided.
- Childcare provided on site if register in advance
- Call Joan, 603-518-4210 or email email@example.com for more information or to register.
Sign up now to sleep out, or support someone who is.