- The Family Support Warm Line
- Early Childhood & Family Support
- Homelessness Youth & Young Adult Services
- Family Preservation & Strengthening
- Home Care for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Federal Financial Help for Youth
POSITIVE SOLUTIONS: A six-session course to help parents develop strategies to improve their effectiveness and satisfaction as parents. The discussion is focused on children ages 0-5.
- Offered quarterly. Next group starts March 5, 3:30 - 5pm.
- 103 N State Street, Concord
- Call Joan 603-518-4210 or Carolyn 518-4390 for more information or to register
CIRCLE OF PARENTS: A support group for parents.
- Tuesdays, 10:00 – 11:30am
- Franklin United Methodist Church, 88 Franklin Street, Franklin
- Stop by or call Joan at 603-518-4210 for more information
GRANDPARENTS CAFE: A support group for people who are caring for their child relative(s).
- 1st & 3rd Thursdays, 12:00 – 1:00pm
- The Children's Place, 27 Burns Avenue, Concord
- Group is free
- Bring your bag lunch. Other refreshments provided.
- Childcare provided on site if register in advance
- Call Joan, 603-518-4210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.
YOU’RE INVITED to get what you need for your family!
Everything you need to raise your family in today’s world. Check out any of our FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER’s across NH!